Report a Problem - North Lincolnshire Council

Noticed a problem within the parish which needs attention? North Lincolnshire Council can be contacted direct through their main switchboard on 01724 297000 to report problems such as dog mess, highways, flytipping, trees and environmental health issues. 

If you feel you have not had a satisfactory response when contacting NLC
please contact the Parish Clerk who will be happy to assist.
Anglian Water (emergencies)

08457 145145 

Humberside Police 
Non-emergencies 101
British Gas (emergencies)

0800 111999 

Electricity (emergencies)

0800 375675